Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: ONE MONTH = evie !

  1. #21
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehahah my little monster [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    gosh im in love.... again [img]wink.gif[/img]


    BMR... your time will be here before you know it.... you will be showing us his one month pics!

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How did you get a blondie with so much hair??? I was blonde, but bald until I was like 2.

    I love love love her fauxhawk!!!

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was kind of wondering about the heartburn thing too. I know I have always been told if you have a lot of heartburn when you are pregnant the baby has a ton of hair when it's born. Old wives tale but seems to hold true to a certain extent.

    I had strawberry blonde hair when I was a baby till I was about 3 or so and then it started darkening up to a darker red.

    She's got enough hair you can actually put little bows in it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FADEC0" size="1">[ March 18, 2008 11:06 PM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bet the "man" will only allow camo bows hehehe!!! I can see it now!

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she would still be adorable no matter what kind of bows you put in her hair [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know, lol, she needs a pebbles 'do... stickin straight up in the air, with a little pink bow... i don't think i'd ever get over it. *G* sooooooooo so cute.... i hope her hair stays it's same color.... she's such a precious, delicate little blondie.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FADEC0" size="1">[ March 19, 2008 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most definately...LOL. I had a little dress outfit pattern picked out I was going to crochet if we had a little girl but since the most recent ultrasound pictures showed he is definately going to be a boy I have to figure out something else. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Man they grow fast. It just doesn't seem like it has been a little over a month already. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Tay's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahhh amy.....she's precious....makes me wanna have one -L Thanks for showing her off..i wanna hold her so bad,she's a beauty!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •